Checkout the latest Photo Yurt 2.1 Release running on the iPad pro or iPhone!
◆ Virtual backdrop, any backdrop, anywhere
◆ Accessory with fine-grained control
◆ Screensaver for the long running session
◆ Amazing templates and ready to go
◆ Morden filters for the Morden looks
◆ Visit iTunes for complete details,
I’m very excited to announce the release of Photo Yurt! Your perfect photo booth solution on the go!
Calling All 360° video creators!
Let me give you the trigger at the finger!
Recording short clips at ease!
What would you do differently?
Introducing Virb Go360 !
The best creators tool for the Virb 360 camera.
– Trigger at the finger
– Action time is limited, set and forget with the camera timer
– Never forget to turn of the camera with stop camera on arrival
– You would never run your DSLR to dead battery, why do anything different to your Garmin Virb 360 camera! Save the battery time with the Virb Go360 Watch App.
– 5 hours battery life made possible with the Virb Go360 watch app!
BigTrak reborn, driving it outdoor.
Two components to this project
- User interface, the iPhone/iPodTouch/iPad and Spectrum Analyzer Shield
- Drive train interface, Arduino Uno and the RC car
1 – User interface
We want to use the Spectrum Analyzer Shield to process Audio signal that’s
generated from the RealSmartz App. First obtain a male to male AUX cable. Plug
one end to the input jack of the shield and the other to the Apple device. For
the newer Apple device you need to obtain an extension cable. Next, launch
the RealSmartz App.
2 – Drive train interface
Attach the Spectrum Analyzer Shield to the Arduino Uno and pwm pin 3 to Servo
and 5 to ESC of the RC car. First make sure the pins line up correctly between
the Spectrum Analyzer Shield and Arduino Uno. Push down with slight pressure and the
two parts should fuse into one unit. Next, connect the power of the servo to v3
and ground of the Arduino.
✅ Putting everything together
Upload and modify the driveTrainArduino/driveTrainArduino.ino to the Arduino and test everything out.
The Servo and ESC value is specific to your RC car and may not be the same.
- RealSmartz running on Apple device [iPhone, iPad, iPod touch]:
- Spectrum Analyzer Shield:
- Male to male AUX(2.5 Audio) cable
- Arduino Uno: https://store.arduino.cc/usa/arduino-uno-smd-rev3
- Arduino Uno drive train program
- RC Car, convert the RC car to the point it’s drivable with the Arduino
Test it out on the field
Added a few GPS instructions on RealSmartz App. The RC car should be able to
drive towards the GPS way points. If your RC Car is behaving incorrectly. Give
your iPhone a call. It will stop the Car at its track.